2. What information do we collect?
When providing services to you on the Website, the Service Provider may collect, store and use the following personal data:
• the information you provide to UADBB AgroRisk Brokers, company code 251490490, address – Europos ave. 50, LT- 46369, Kaunas (hereinafter – the Service Provider or the Company), by sending a request to the postal addresses indicated on the website or by filling in the request form, including name, surname, e-mail address, mobile phone number, your wishes;
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Website, including your IP address, the time and date of connection to the Website;
• any other information you may provide to us at any time through our website, the services provided or by communicating with us.
3. Use of your personal data
• to give you access to our Website and the services we provide;
• concluding and executing a contract with you;
• for the purpose of issuing and sending reports and invoices to you;
• sending messages to you, correspondence with you;
• sending our news and other information related to our services that we believe you need by post, e-mail or other means (You may opt out of such news and information at any time by notifying us by e-mail:
info@agrorisk- brokers.lt or by clicking on the interactive link at the bottom of the received message regarding the wish not to receive direct marketing messages in the future). Your personal data will be stored for no longer than required by the established data processing purposes and for no longer than 5 (five) years after your last connection to the Website. When personal data become redundant for the purposes of their processing or the retention period expires, they will be securely destroyed, except for those that must be transferred to public authorities in cases prescribed by law archives.
4. Direct marketing
If you have given your consent, the Company may provide you with various direct marketing offers by electronic means (e-mail or SMS). If you do not wish to receive such offers, you can inform us about the rejection of such offers by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the relevant link in any notice of offers already sent to you.
5. Disclosure of data
• if we have to do it by law;
6. Security of your personal data
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the requirements established by the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts. When processing your personal data, we implement organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is fundamentally insecure, and we cannot guarantee secure data transmission over Internet networks.
7. Your Consents and Rights
8. Third Party Websites
You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide to us is accurate, correct and complete. If the data you provide changes, you must notify us immediately. In no event will we be liable for any damages incurred by you as a result of you providing incorrect or incomplete personal information or not informing us of any changes thereto.